JALAPENO POPPER SOUP (LOW CARB & GLUTEN FREE)
JALAPENO POPPER SOUP (LOW CARB & GLUTEN FREE)
![]() |
| JALAPENO POPPER SOUP (LOW CARB & GLUTEN FREE) |
This Keto Jalapeño Popper Soup is straightforward to make and so very, very comforting and scrumptious! You’ll need to put this tasty keto soup on your common weekly rotation needless to say!
I’ve not too long ago transform an enormous fan of the British TV phenomenon this is Downton Abbey! I were listening to about it for months however by no means were given round to checking it out.
Then all of my favourite presentations have been on hiatus over the vacations and I used to be cruising Netflix for one thing new to look at, and there it was once. I used to be totally hooked by way of the tip of the primary episode!
I watched all the first season in per week, being glued to the tv each and every night time after my son went to mattress.
Then I watched season two at a extra leisurely price, however was once totally taking part in it – I will have even shed a tear or two of pleasure on the finish of the Season 2 finale (I gained’t smash it for the ones of your who're nonetheless catching up, however for the ones of you who've noticed it you realize what I’m speaking about).
A couple of weeks in the past, having a large number of time on my arms because of being unwell, I stopped up looking at Season three over a unmarried weekend on Amazon.com. So I in reality noticed the Season three finale that aired ultimate night time a few weeks in the past. Once more, I gained’t smash it for the ones of you who haven’t noticed it, however for the ones of you who watched ultimate night time (or cheated like me and noticed it weeks in the past), you know the way devastating the finale was once.
When I noticed it, I couldn’t forestall serious about it for days – I instructed Mr. Hungry (who doesn’t watch the display) that it was once one of the surprising twists I’d noticed in any display in a very long time. He was once no lend a hand in any respect and mainly implied that I had to transfer on and get a existence – more than likely true!
However if you happen to, like me, are nonetheless unhappy and inconsolable after the emotional curler coaster that was once the DA finale ultimate night time (and your vital different is being utterly unsympathetic about it), then you want some convenience meals to get you thru.
JALAPENO POPPER SOUP (LOW CARB & GLUTEN FREE)
★★★★★
4.9 from 28 reviews
Sevigny Yield: 4 servings 1x Category: Keto Soup
INSTRUCTIONS
Cook the bacon in a medium saucepan until crisp – remove and chop for garnish and set aside.
In the same pan, along with the bacon grease, add the heavy cream, water or broth, and cream cheese.
Simmer gently, stirring often, until the cream cheese has melted and the liquid is smooth.
Whisk in the garlic powder, salsa verde and shredded cheeses until completely incorporated.
Meanwhile, wash the jalapenos and broil or grill them until softened and charred.
Remove the skins and seeds and chop finely.
Add to the soup and cook for about 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To thicken further, add the optional 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat and serve garnished with chopped bacon.
NOTES
Aprrox. nutrition info per serving: 425 calories, 38g fat, 2.5g net carbs, 17g protein
![]() |
| JALAPENO POPPER SOUP (LOW CARB & GLUTEN FREE) |
SCALE
1X 2X 3X
INGREDIENTS
4 slices raw bacon
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 cups water or chicken broth
2 Tbl salsa verde
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
4 large jalapeno peppers
1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional)


Comments
Post a Comment